Please join us to celebrate Christmas, one of the highlights of our social calendar, on Monday 11th December.
The objective of this function is to bring together people of all backgrounds, religious beliefs, professions and languages to unite for the purpose of celebrating Christmas together as One Nation.
This will be a great opportunity to network with range of politicians, business people, and campaigners of all backgrounds, languages and expertise.
Venue: Exclusive location in Mayfair (Details to be released one week before the event)
When: Monday, 11 December 2017
• Lord Dolar Popat Prime Minister Trade envoy for Uganda & Rwanda
Rev Rose Hudson-Wilkin, Chaplain to the Queen and the Speaker
Princess Katarina Karadordevic
• Jeremy Lefroy Member of Parliament for Stafford
• Bob Blackman MP & Founding Member of the Conservative Friend of Eurasia
• Matthew Offord MP & House of Commons Environmental Committee
• Paul Scully MP &Founding Member&Prime Minister Trade envoy for Burma, Brunei & Thailand
• Barbara Dingle Member of the Executive of the Cities of London and Westminster Association
-Wendy Morton – MP PPS to the Secretary of State for International Development
-Margaret E McVeigh Chief Executive of Springboard for Children
-HE Mr Erlan Idrissov, Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the UK
- Minister Hui Ma, Embassy of the People's Republic of China to the UK
- Counselor Mr Zeynal Jafarov, Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the UK
-Mr.Vilen Murzak, Charge d"affaires Embassy of the Republic of Moldova to the UK
18:15 Arrival / Champaign reception
19.00 Welcome Address, Bota Hopkinson, Chair of Conservative Friends of Eurasia 19.05 Address, Lord Dolar Popat, House of Lords
19:10 Address,Special Speakers from the Palace of Westminster. HE Mr Erlan Idrissov, Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the UK
22:30 End of Formal Proceedings
• House of Lords
• UK Parliament
• Eurasian Trade Envoy (ETE). Wonder Foundation Charity
• Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the UK
• Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the UK
• Embassy of the Republic of Moldova in the UK
• British Expertise International
• The European Azerbaijan Society
• Maxbey Development
• KREOD Architecture
• United Nations (UN)
• Ocavia Developments
• East Meets West Club
• Twelve & Co; Wraith & Co
Dress code: Black Tie-optional. Lounge dress. Mobile phones must be switched off on entering the building and may not be used in public areas.
Tickets: Tickets are non-refundable.
We have sold all our tickets and no longer accept payments.